A fast-growing ICT company in Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of a programmer/developer for immediate employment.
Job Title: Programmer
Type: Full Time
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering related disciplines or any other Computer related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification experience in administering and supporting SQL and Web applications, with a proven record of success.
The successful candidate will work to develop innovative business solutions using the LAMP/WAMP Stack platform or any other appropriate technologies.
- This programmer will participate in enterprise development projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Work with users/stakeholders to determine functional requirements and specifications.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy custom solutions.
- Utilize industry standards to develop web and desktop solutions to support business operations.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Execution focused – “get it done or go home” attitude
- Good understanding of OOP
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Programming Paradigm: Object-Oriented Programming
- Database: MYSQL
- A basic knowledge of Graphics Design using Photoshop or Fireworks
Tools: Apache, GIT, Slack, Visual Studio Code
Method of Application:
Candidates interested in applying as programmers should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org