The Barcelona GSE provides fully funded scholarships and tuition waiver to international students 2020/2021
Closing date: 15th January 2020
Countries eligible to apply: International students
Host Country: Spain
Field of Study: Barcelona GSE graduate scholars acquire one of three official master’s degrees: Specialized Economic Analysis, Economics and Finance, or Data Science.
Eligibility: Financial aid are provided only to students with outstanding academic record. All candidates are however automatically considered for any available financial aid on completion of their application for a master program.
Criteria for Selection : Scholarships are offered strictly on academic merit.
Value of Program: The financial aid available to students includes:
- Fully funded scholarships
- Teaching assistantships
- Waivers for 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% of tuition fees
Application Process: To successfully apply for this scholarship, all applicants are expected to have:
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Undergraduate diploma
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae
- GRE exam scores: Barcelona GSE institution code for GRE Exam: 2531
- Proof of English language proficiency: Accepted certificates include IELTS (6,5), TOEFL (90) and Cambridge Exams (Proficiency A-C; Advance A-C; First A)
Award Provider: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
Important Notes: Preference in financial aid will be given to candidates who submit their applications before January 15.