Edinburgh University offers a number of scholarships to outstanding students from outside the European Union who wish to study mathematics at the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Closing Date: 31st March 2020.
Countries Eligible to Apply: International
Host Country: United Kingdom
Field of Study: Mathematics
- It is awarded to applicants from countries outside the European Union who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University.
- Students already studying at the university are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) and been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh by the scholarship closing date of 31st March 2020 to be eligible for the scholarship.
Selection Criteria: This scholarship is competitive and based on academic merit.
Value of Scholarship: £5,000 per year.
Application Process: Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Award Provider: University of Edinburgh, UK.