About the Company: Crossover is the future of work and a global leader in software industry talent. We are growing rapidly across nearly 50 different job positions. Crossover’s mission is to democratize access to impactful, high-paying jobs. We recruit and screen only people with exemplary skills and drive to work with the world’s best businesses.
Job Title: System Engineer
Reference: Job ID #3343
Type: Remote Work, Full Time
- Design and deploy our world-class SaaS products using containerization (Kubernetes/Docker) and cloud services (AWS, VMWare on AWS, etc).
- Drive our super-large-scale multi-tenant clusters while guaranteeing great uptime
- Apply your software/programming expertise, combined with your in-depth understanding of system and cloud services in order to continuously improve our infrastructure and products
- Commit to a 40-hr week, mostly Monday to Friday and meet aggressive weekly goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in administering large-scale SaaS applications in one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, IBM Cloud)
- In-depth knowledge and 2+ years of hands-on experience with Linux
- Fluent in writing code with 2+ years of experience coding in a popular coding language
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in automating cloud system monitoring and operations with scripting
Method of Application: Click here to apply through Linkedin.
Closing Date: Unspecified